Dialogue-3 Checking in办理登机手续
- May I see your passport, please? 请您出示一下护照好吗?
Sure, wait a minute, here you are. 当然可以,请稍等,给您。
= Show me your ID card / tongue, please.
请出示一下身份证。舌头伸出来我看一下。
- I’d like to check this suitcase, please. 我想托运这件行李箱。
- How many pieces of luggage / baggage do you have together?
请问您总共几件行李?
Three pieces. 三件行李。
- We’re gonna go hiking this afternoon, you don’t have to take your purse, a carry-on bag will be OK.
今天下午我们打算去徒步旅行/爬山,你没必要背包了,带个随身小包就行了。
- Can I have a window seat / a middle seat / an aisle seat / an exit seat, please?
能给我安排一个靠窗户的座位吗?
中间的座位 /过道的座位 /安全出口的座位
- I used to sit in the first row when I was a student.
我上学的时候,常常坐在第一排。
- How do you fancy rowing a boat in the South Lake Park tomorrow?
明天我们去南湖公园划船你觉得怎么样?
- What do you think of my new hairdo / hairstyle?
你觉得我的新发型怎么样?
- You’re all set. 一切妥当。走你。可以走了。搞定了。
- Go away, leave me alone. 走开,让我一个静一静。
- Calm down and carry on. 保持淡定,继续努力。
Dialogue-4 On the Plane在飞机上
- We used to row a boat in this small river in our childhood.
童年时我们经常在这条小河里划船。
2. I’d like to buy a berth ticket. 我要买一张卧铺票。
3. Excuse me, could you please open the compartment for me?
您能帮我开一下行李舱吗?卧铺车厢
4. A special apple fell off on the head of Newton about one thousand years ago,
so that he discovered the law of gravity.
一千多年前,一个特殊的苹果砸在了牛顿的头上,然后他就发现了地心引力
定律。
5. I fell down and hurt my knee joint three years ago.
三年前我摔了一跤,膝关节受伤了。
6. He fell into the sea when he was a boy and fortunately he was saved by a
nice guy.
他小时候掉进了海里,幸运的是,他被一个好心人救了。
7. It’s a lovely place, I like living here.
这是一个美丽的地方,我喜欢生活在这里。
8. I’m never gonna take the place of her in our company.
我永远不会在我们公司取代她的位置。
9. A large number of cash flow guarantees the smooth running of a company.
大量的现金流可以确保公司顺畅运转。
10. mind flow心流; mind map思维导图
11. concentrate / focus on what you are doing. 全神贯注在当下。
12. Listen, somebody is knocking at the door. 听,有人在敲门。
Let me get it. 我去应门。
- right now, right away, straight away, at once, immediately.
立刻,马上,现在
14. I’ll be right there. 我马上到。
15. I had a beef with my boss this morning. 我今天早晨跟我老板吵了一架。
16. I’m no spring chicken. 我不再年轻了。